Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey yesterday, Turkey tomorrow





The trip north and to the beach was a success. I got to see great drumming and dancing in Kpendua to round out the village experience. Cheri and I went surfing at Busua beach in the south. At this rate, maybe I won't be so bad after six continents?

Yesterday was my second consecutive Thanksgiving Day spent at the ambassador's residence. Plenty of food and Sangria. Very nice!!! After the meal, I went to the home of our Country Director with two fellow volunteers where we watched football (the american type) and relaxed.

Today I got my luggage in order and tomorrow I fly to Turkey. It's hard to believe but the next journey is starting very shortly!!

I still haven't heard anything from Columbia being more practical than pessimistic, I'll be getting my other applications in order in Turkey.

Happy here.

Love to all
Ira

No comments: